Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori resources
14 September 2023
Te Wiki o te reo Māori continues. Here are some useful resources that you can share with your ākonga and fellow kaiako:
- ReoMaori.co.nz is a treasure trove of resources and knowledge. They also have links to events in your area during Te Wiki o te Reo Māori.
- Te Whanake is a set of print and digital resources for learning and teaching te reo Māori. Also includes Te Aka Māori Dictionary.
- Te Papa’s free activity book is a popular resource for young learners.
- The Kōrerorero app is a popular app for Apple/IOS devices developed by Te Ara Poutama, the faculty of Māori and indigenous development and the altLAB at Auckland University of Technology.
- Drops is another popular language learning app that teaches te reo Māori. Available on Android and Apple/IOS.