Vacancy: ICT Commercial Lead
Full time. Wellington based
- Are you great at maintaining relationships with ICT suppliers?
- Can you assist the ICT Manager in dealing with our day to day service delivery needs and issues?
- Wellington CBD
Are you passionate about using your IT and contract management skills to make a difference for teachers?
We are the professional body for teachers and provide direction for the teaching profession, including teacher education and continued professional and leadership development. We are committed to lifting the status of the teaching profession and creating an organisation that honours te tiriti o Waitangi.
We are looking for a great relationship manager to play a key role in ensuring the optimal performance of the Teaching Council’s ICT systems and infrastructure. As ICT Commercial Lead, you will be responsible for performance management, contract management and addressing day to day service delivery needs and issues. You will also manage the inter-connectivity between contracted services and in-house managed applications.
What we are looking for:
- Microsoft Certified Professional, ITIL Foundation or equivalent professional certification
- Over 5 years’ experience managing supplier relationships
- Over 5 years’ experience in contract management for ICT services
- Over 5 years’ experience in managing ICT system performance
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and want to work in a supportive and vibrant environment, please apply today.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 23 June
For a copy of the Job Description, please click here
Please note, you must currently be in New Zealand and have a legal right to work here.