Vacancy: Customer Support Administrator
- Looking to develop your career in a supportive team environment?
- Join a highly valued vibrant, multi-cultural team with a passion for education
- Use your customer experience to support a dedicated, customer-oriented team
Are you enthusiastic, with a knack for customer service, and a can-do attitude for making things happen?
We are the professional body for teachers and provide direction for the teaching profession, including teacher education and continued professional and leadership development. We are committed to lifting the status of the teaching profession and creating an organisation that honours te tiriti o Waitangi.
We need a customer support administrator in our contact centre who is reliable, eager to turn your hand to a variety of admin tasks and at ease using technology.
The Customer Support team respond to a variety of inbound queries via email and phone, update data in our tracking system, receive and process physical mail, and provide advice and guidance to teachers on a range of issues including the Teacher Education Refresh, the registration process, and conduct and competence so your eye for detail and ability to work in a methodical, accurate manner will serve you well.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a high-volume customer support environment
- Experience using several application packages (MS Office, Database applications, Unified communication applications)
- Experience taking queued calls from an Automated Call Distribution system
- Ability to working effectively in a diverse workplace with strong commitment to the te tiriti o Waitangi.
- Strong communication skills and ‘can do’ attitude
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop new skills and want to work in a supportive and vibrant environment, please apply today.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com Applications close on Thursday 28 February 2019.
Find a copy of the Job Description here.
Please note, to apply you must currently be in New Zealand and have a legal right to work here.