Team leader, Teacher Capability & Collaboration
Permanent, Full Time. Based in Wellington.
An exciting opportunity in the role of a Team Leader has become available with the retirement of our colleague in the Teacher Capability and Collaboration team at the Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Who are we looking for?
- Current teaching practising certificate
- 5 years’ experience managing people and teams
- 5 years’ experience providing feedback and appraising teachers’ performance using Our Code, Our Standards | Ngā Tikanga Matatika, Ngā Paerewa
- 2 years’ experience managing projects, ensuring processes are followed and outcomes are delivered on time and in budget
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills; responsive to different audiences
- Knowledge of government decision-making processes would be an asset
- Strong competency in te reo and tikanga Māori will be an advantage
The role of Team Leader could be an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, lead an innovative team and build collaborative practice for the teaching profession.
Visit SEEK https://www.seek.co.nz/job/50559175?type=standard#searchRequestToken=10c63740-425d-47f1-9b3b-c6613126db71 and send us your CV and cover letter.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 25 September 2020.
Please note that to apply for this position you must live and have a legal right to work in New Zealand.
Successful appointment is conditional upon Criminal Record check.