Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Reporting forms

There are three forms available for download and completion, which one you use depends on who you are.

Complaint form

For members of the public: If you are concerned about a teacher’s behaviour or competence you should first raise it with the teacher’s employer, to give them a chance to investigate your concerns.  Find out when you should make you complaint to the Education Council here. 

Download complaint form.

Mandatory report

Employers: Schools and early childhood centres are required to report to us about their teachers in certain cases – find out more here.

Download mandatory report form.

Self reporting

For teachers: If a teacher is convicted of a criminal offence punishable by a jail term of three months or more, they must tell the Education Council within a week of that decision  – find out more here. 

Download self reporting form