Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Reimbursement of Practising Certificate fees

If you are covered by the STCA and your practising certificate expires before the 31st October 2018, your fee will be paid by the Ministry of Education directly to the Education Council.

You will still need to apply for renewal of your practising certificate. Your application will need to include an exemption form signed by you and your principal confirming that you are entitled to have the cost of your practising certificate fee paid by the Ministry.

The Education Council will then process your application and the Ministry of Education will pay the renewal fee.

If you practising certificate expires after the 31st October your fees are no longer covered by the STCA.