Online Practising Certificate Renewal
If you’re ready to submit an EC30 application to renew a full practising certificate, you can get started here. It takes about 10 minutes to apply.
All you’ll need to start your application is an Education Sector logon and your registration number.
Information for principals/professional leaders
- The online process comes with a new endorsement process for principals/professional leaders. The Proof of Identity (POI) requirements that you have been checking on paper can now be done online.
- As a principal/professional leaders, we’re relying on you to assert a teacher’s identity. Please don’t delegate this to someone else. You only need to do this once for each teacher.
- Please note: to endorse an application for a full practising certificate you need to be a registered teacher with a full practising certificate yourself.
- Please call us on 04 471 0852 if you have an application to endorse and you are not a registered teacher.
- For ECE Centre Managers, as the professional leader you will need to complete the ESL50 to become a delegated authoriser for your centre. By completing this form your teachers will be able to obtain ESL logins and complete an application online.
- Once you've completed the training module for endorsers (10 minutes), log on to the Confirmation Dashboard to get started. If you need a refresher on endorsing applications, have a look at our EC30 online guide for principals/professional leaders.